The X-Vision Optics XANB20 night vision goggles are the affordable yet effective way to see in the dark. Featuring a built in IR illuminator with seven intensity levels, easy to use interface, and tightly sealed exterior to repel water, the XANB20 is perfect for any occasion. Not to mention, these work great in the daytime as well! See up to 150 yards in complete darkness or up to 400 yards during the day. Package comes with a padded neck strap for support during all types of adventures.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DISTANCE RANGE. See as far as 150 yards (137 m) in complete darkness, or up to 400 yards (366 m) during the day. Field of view at 100 yards (91 m) is 20 yards (18 m) to ensure nothing ever goes unnoticed. Equipped with 4 different levels of brightness. View animals or objects clearly without extra external light, so you can discover the unseen. Built for the toughest adventures.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS AND ERGONOMIC DESIGN. Dust and water resistant to an International Protection Rating of IP52. Weighs 1.33 pounds (0.60 kg) for optimal comfort. This X-Vision Optics Night Vision Binoculars Pro is perfect for any harsh environment with its heavy-duty exterior that is durable and built to last. Package comes with a padded neck strap for support during all types of adventure.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE FOR BOTH DAY AND NIGHT USE. Battery life consists of long continuous use with 10 hours of performance during the daytime or 6 hours of performance during the nighttime. This X-Vision binocular operates on 8 AA batteries (sold separately).
- CLEAR WIDESCREEN DISPLAY FOR BOTH EYES. Take your goggles into the dark of night and clearly capture objects in total darkness on a large widescreen display. Zoom in at multiple levels: 3x all the way up to 6x.
- EASY TO USE FOR BOTH BEGINNERS AND PROFESSIONALS. 3 simple buttons for straightforward operation. The focus wheel on the bottom of the night vision binoculars adjusts the view so you can manually focus on any animal or object around you. Has a clear widescreen display so you can easily view with both eyes, including the use of glasses.